Provides overall protection for your pet
The ONSON recovery collar is a soft, comfortable and inflatable E-Collar that prevents pets from scratching or biting their injured area.
And it does not interfere your pet’s peripheral vision, they can eat, drink and sleep normally.
Small: Neck Circumference 6″-9″
Medium: Neck Circumference 8″-12″
Large: Neck Circumference 12″-18″
Note: For larger breeds with longer limbs, or breeds in between sizes, always size up.
How to use
1. Insert your pet’s daily collar through the inner ring loops of the collar.
2. Inflate the collar via air valve(pinch & blow) until it feels full, but not hard.
3. Fasten daily collar onto your pet and stick the strap that should be placed at the back of the neck then adjust for a perfect fit.
1. Always monitor a pet post-surgery to ensure collar is working properly.
2. Designed for pets use only. Not intended to be used as a flotation device.
Please read the instructions carefully before use, if used improperly that might cause the dog’s discomfort or suffocation.
1 x Pet CollarSCRATCH AND BITE RESISTANT – The inflatable collar is designed to protect your pets from injuries, rashes and post surgery wounds, which will prevent pets from biting and licking their injured area or surgical site and promote recovering from surgery or wounds
DURABLE AND STABLE – ONSON premium protective E-Collar is soft and washable, it will not mark or scrape furniture and you can insert your pet’s daily collar through the inner ring loops for a stabilization
EASY TO USE – Inflatable recovery collar, you can deflate it and store it in a small space when you do not use it and there is a zipper opening on one side, you also can take the bag out and wash the outside cloth
COMFORTABLE – Inflatable design and soft outside material make your pets more comfortable,you won’t worry about it will block your pet’s vision, they can nomally eat, drink, sleep and play
ADJUSTABLE – There is a strap on the opening of the collar, you can stick it together for a perfect fit and put one side at the back of your dog’s neck in case chewing